This 21 page e-book, will support you on your journey of journaling. Don’t be confused by the title, it does not mean that you are not amazing already but I truly believe that adding in a bit of journalling could help to make you a little bit better.
Journaling is an ancient tradition, that dates back to at least 10th century Japan. Successful people throughout history have kept journals. for many different reasons. So surely by adding it into our routine we are on to a winner? Oscar Wilde, the 19th century playwright, said: “I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.”
In modern day journalling, keeping a journal allows you to establish, track, and achieve your goals, improves the quality of life, and helps you alleviate or eliminate mental health difficulties like depression, anxiety, or stress. Besides the reduction of negative symptoms, journaling will improve your cognitive and emotional power, allowing you to explore your full potential.
This e-book will provide you with some of the research into journalling to show it’s effectiveness and explain how it can help you. I will explain how to journal and share some of top tips for how to get the best out of your time journalling and finally give you a plethora of journalling prompts for you to use.
I am a Psychologist and Psychotherapist with over 11 years experience and I have built the e-book from what I have learnt through my studies, with my clients and on my own journalling journey.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.