This 27 page e-book aims to support you in understanding what mindfulness is and how you can use it in your life to understand your eating habits and create a more healthy relationship with your food.
I explain more about mindful eating and give you access to exclusive recordings to support you through your practice. You will be able to understand about your style of eating, relationship with food and eating habits.
Most importantly I will give you skills to use mindfulness when you are eating and thnking about eating, which will provide life long changes. This is not just about loosing weight, although that might be part of it, the focus is on changing the way you think about food. I will help you to replace the negative feelings that may be associated with eating with awareness, improved self control and positive emotions.
I am a qualified cognitive behavioural psychotherapist accredited with the BABCP and a qualified Forensic Psychologist registered with the HCPC. Over the last 11 years I have practiced Mindfulness and have taught the skills to a wide range of individuals who have found it so helpful in managing their stress.
To support you even further I recommend you look at my grounding skills e-book also.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.