Therapy Skills to help you manage anxiety, overwhelming emotions, stress, low mood, trauma.
This is a 19 page e-book to give you a range of different grounding techniques to try in your life in the hope that they will help you to overcome and manage difficult situations. The booklet will explain why, how and when to use grounding techniques followed by a selection of a range of techniques and a diary to help you to practice and reflect.
Grounding is a technique that helps keep someone in the present. They help reorient a person to the here-and-now and in reality. Grounding skills can be helpful in a variety of situations: with dissociation symptoms; and managing overwhelming feelings or intense anxiety. They help someone to regain their mental focus from an often intensely emotional state.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.