Learn to understand your stress and most importantly how to manage it through developing mindfulness skills . Printable E-book.
This 37 page e-book aims to support you in understanding what mindfulness is and how you can use it in your life to manage and stress your stress.
I explain more about Mindfulness and give you access to exclusive recordings to support you through your practice. You will be able to understand about your stress and most importantly how to manage it through developing your mindfulness skills which I will teach you and provide an opportunity to you to reflect on the skills to ensure that they become part of your life to manage your stress whenever you need.
I am a qualified cognitive behavioural psychotherapist accredited with the BABCP and a qualified Forensic Psychologist registered with the HCPC. Over the last 11 years I have practiced Mindfulness and have taught the skills to a wide range of individuals who have found it so helpful in managing their stress.
To support you even further I recomend you look at my grounding skills e-book also.
• This product includes 1 licence for personal use.
• Downloads must not be used for republication, redistribution or resale.
• Using the download to create new items other than what is advertised as the intended use, is strictly not allowed.
• Your purchase does not include copyright to the original design, files or artwork.
• Due to the nature of a digital product it can’t be returned or exchanged. Refunds will be reviewed case by case as we care that you are 100% satisfied with your download.
• No physical item is sent in the mail when you purchase a digital product.